Absolutely Fabulous Facial treatments utilises Ultraceuticals cosmeceutical grade products and advanced infusion technology to provide the ultimate rejuvenation experience.
Skin Health Check $60 (Redeemable on Ultraceuticals skincare purchased same day)
Begin your journey to the skin you have always wanted. Your skin therapist will listen to your concerns, understand your skin and tailor a treatment journey and homecare prescription focused on results. (70% of your results are derived from your homecare). We will take some images on our professional skin analysis with the Observ. This is a device which visualises your total skin condition, including the underlying layers of the Dermis and Hypodermis.
Ultraceuticals Performance Treatments aim to rejuvenate skin through accelerated exfoliation to allow higher levels of potent active ingredients to penetrate into the deeper layers of the skin.
These treatments have been developed to quickly refresh and restore skin’s youthful vitality and appearance. While a single peel will refresh the skin, best results come from a course of 4-6 fortnightly treatments in combination with an individually recommended home care routine.
Let us customise a program just for your skin from our range.
What to expect
Prior to a peel
- You will be prescribed a homecare regimen suited to your skin type
- Always use a broad spectrum sunscreen at least SPF 30+
- Cease use of any Retinol products 48 hours prior to the treatment.
During the treatment
The Peel or Mask may cause slight tingling, heat and discomfort on the skin – this is a normal skin response. The reason is that the enzyme action within the peel begins to dissolve the dead surface cells creating a tingling effect. A slight heat sensation can be due to the active ingredients as they penetrate into the skin.
After the peel
You may experience minor discomfort, redness and/or flakiness – this is a normal response. Any minor redness or flaking may be easily covered with make up.
- Use Ultraceuticals moisturiser range as instructed for the next 5-7 days following your peel.
- Always apply Ultra UV Protective Daily moisturiser SPF 30+/50+ during the day.
- Avoid active homecare prdoducts (Vitamin A, Vitamin C, AHA’s and BHA) 5-7 days post treatment.
- Do not pick at peeling skin as this may cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- Do not prematurely expose skin to the sun as this may cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Azyme Skin Treatment
The power-house of all anti-ageing treatments. This fast acting non-invasive skin rejuvenation treatment combines proven anti-ageing ingredients Retinol and Bromelain to refresh, refine, hydrate and plump your skin. Works quickly to dramatically diminish fine lines and wrinkles, even skin tone, and improve overall skin luminosity.
- 40mins $175
- 4 Pack $560
What are the benefits of having an Azyme Peel?
- Dramatically retexturises skin, plump fine lines and wrinkles.
- Refreshes the overall complexion.
- Restores clarity and luminosity to the skin.
Microdermabrasion is an advanced technique with a diamond tip wand to exfoliate the skin. This treatment buffs away surface dead skin cells and increases cellular turnover leaving the skin looking more radiant and youthful. Vita-Brasion is a total skin treatment incorporating deep exfoliation and vitamin infusion of potent anti-ageing antioxidant Vitamin A and C to refine, smooth and plump the complexion.
- 60mins $159
- 4 Pack $509
Micro LED Glow
Buff away surface dead skin cells and increase cellular turnover with a micro and LED to stimulate collagen leaving the skin glowing and luminous.
- 60mins $129 4 pack $413
Featuring Ultra Brightening Accelerator Mask targeting hyperpigmentation and photoaging concerns.
This radiance boosting mask combines a powerful blend of 8 skin brightening agents to rapidly reduce the appearance of hyperpigmentation, dark spots and blotchiness to reveal luminous complexion.
- 40mins $129
- 4 Pack $413
What are the benefits of having this treatment?
- Restores radiance & luminosity to a dull complexion
- Visibly improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation
- Helps refine skin texture for a smoother complexion
Vita – Clear Skin Treatment
Targeted at skin congestion, acne, oily skin types.
This Mandelic Acid peel utilises AHAs to quickly decongest, clarify and help control oil production. With proven anti-ageing ingredient Niacinamide and potent antioxidant Clove Oil, this peel improves surface congestion and inflammation.
- 40mins $105
- With Facial $60
- 4 Pack $336
Vita – Glow Skin Treatment
Targeted at pigmented skin, photo aged skin.
Ideal treatment for ageing or sun damaged skin, this potent treatment features high strength AHAs and BHAs. This skin brightening treatment works to rapidly exfoliate surface congestion whilst diminishing the appearance of dark spots, pigmentation and blotchiness to reveal a brighter, clearer glowing complexion. Skin needs to be prepped with Even skin tone or Brightening Serum two weeks prior to this treatment.
- 40mins $105
- 4 Pack $336
Vitamin Infusion Ultrasonophoresis
This vitamin infusion uses advanced ultrasound technology to deliver vitamins and active ingredients to penetrate over 1000 times into the skin to improve skin barrier function, stimulate collagen and strengthen the skin. This is perfect as a booster to one of our Absolutely Fabulous Signature Facial treatments or Intense Skin Treatments or even on its own as a ‘no down time’ skin pick me up.
- 30mins $95
- Upgrade to any Skin Treatment $45
- 4 Pack $304
What are the benefits of the UltraSonophoresis Treatment?
- Sonophoresis can be used in the cleansing stage to prepare the skin for professional treatment
- Sonophoresis increases the penetration of professional products used within the treatment to enhance results.